Küryakyn has taken our top-shelf AirMaster Fairing to the next level! It now comes with a cutting edge Sony DSX-S100 Digital Music Receiver. The impressive list of features & long list of optional accessories make this the best fairing on the market! Our fairing adds subtle & classy styling improvements to set your bike apart from the crowd without losing touch with traditional styling. The AirMaster Fairing still packs in all the industry leading conveniences with its lockable glove box, standard 12v power points, speakers designed by Hogtunes, & beautiful gloss black paint – We’ve taken a great product & made it even better!
- Sony DSX-S100 Digital Music Receiver Featuring:
52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
AM/FM – 30 presets (18 FM, 12 AM)
Integrated Tune Tray with USB connector to securely store your iPod®, Walkman® or other USB device inside the stereo
Direct Control of iPod* - Includes USB Connector for iPod
Satellite Radio/HD Radio Ready (tuners not included)
Flip-down Face with Front Aux In
12v Trigger Output for Amplifier Turn On
Front & Rear/Sub Selectable RCA Pre-amp Outputs
- 5” x 7” Speakers specifically designed & tuned for use on a motorcycle by Hogtunes, Inc. - Not off-the-shelf car audio speakers!
- Gloss finish color-matched to H-D Vivid Black on outer fairing – choose to leave it black or have it custom painted to match your bike
- Lightly textured black inner fairing resists finger prints & other marks
- Cigarette lighter/12V power point (left side of inner fairing)
- 4” Dark smoke windshield (interchangeable with any ’96-’09 Electra Glide windshield)
- Chrome mounting brackets
- Glove Compartment featuring:
Sealed, lockable storage
Rubber mat keeps items from shifting; Easily removable for cleaning
Built-in cigarette lighter/12v power point
Door marked for easy installation of GPS mount cradles (4-hole AMPS pattern)
Compatible Apple® Products:
iPod Touch (2nd Generation)
iPod Touch (1st Generation)
iPod with Video
iPod Nano (5th Generation)
iPod Nana (4th Generation)
iPod Nano (3rd Generation)
iPod Nano (2nd Generation)
iPod Nano (1st Generation)
Note: Model Specific Mounting Kits Required & Sold Separately
Note: Installation is possible on ’04-’07 FLHRS & ’90-’09 Fat Boy, however it requires removal of chrome wind deflector from headlight nacelle on FLHRS & the customer is responsible for relocation of stock handlebar mounted turn signals & sourcing hardware necessary for installation.
Sony does not officially list the iPhone, iPhone 3G, or iPhone 3Gs as compatible devices because it is not possible to make or receive phone calls while the iPhone is connected to the stereo and placed in the Tune Tray. However, all three iPhone models can be used as “iPods” to provide music. The iPhone should be set to “Airplane Mode” when connected to the Sony DSX-S100 and used as a music source.