The 5.11 8" EVO Composite Toe is made with lightweight, durable materials to help you reach peak performance while reducing foot fatigue. Built on a 5.11 rubber outsole with a multi-terrain tread pattern, these slip and oil-resistant boots provide enhanced grip and traction on a wide variety of surfaces. The inside is lined with moisture-wicking materials and an Agion antimicrobial treatment to keep feet dry and healthy, while the OrthoLite insole delivers cushioned underfoot comfort. A rugged YKK zipper on the side allows these boots to be easily slipped on and off. Completely non-metallic and puncture-resistant, these boots deliver unparallelled support and performance.
Features of 5.11 8" EVO Composite Toe Boots
- Height: 8"
- Heel-to-toe drop: 14 mm
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 M C/75 I/75 EH PR safety standards
- Upper made of polishable full-grain leather for superior durability
- 100% non-metallic
- Composite safety toe
- Cushioned OrthoLite insole for improved comfort
- 5.11 rubber outsole features a multi-terrain tread pattern for enhanced traction
- Moisture-wicking materials work to keep feet comfortable and dry
- Cupsole construction uses a one piece outsole with self-cleaning lugs
- Oil and slip-resistant
- Treated with Agion antimicrobial materials to eliminate bacteria and keep feet fresh
- High-strength YKK side zipper
**Available Online and In Store**