First introduced in 1988, the fan-favorite Euro Hikers are now part of our Timberland PRO line. The Timberland PRO Euro Hiker Waterproof Alloy Toe Work Boot A1HC5 features and alloy safety toe, rugged waterproof leather, fiberglass shank for strength and anti-fatigue comfort technology.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane to lock out water
- Alloy safety toes
- Antimicrobial-treated mesh linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 2.06 pounds