Designed for maximum comfort, safety, and durability, this 9 inch Rocky Rams Horn Waterproof Logger feature oil & slip resisting rubber outsoles with a flexible direct-attached PU midsole. Combined with our revolutionary Rocky Rebound cushioning technology and EnergyBed footbed with memory foam and you’ve got one comfortable work boot. The 2 inch heel heigh and fiberglass shank will provide stability and support while on the job. These boot meets standards for both ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard and Protective toe and are built to withstand the world’s toughest environment: your job site.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Recycled VP Waterproof
New 1-year guaranteed Rocky Recycled Vapor Pass Waterproof Technology — our most superior dry experience.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- 2 Inch heel
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- 1 Year Vapor Pass Breathable Recycled Membrane Waterproofing